Calling All Pastors!
Would You Consider?
- Add the Lancaster National Day of Prayer and our task force to your personal and church prayer list.
- Download the bulletin insert and include it in your church bulletin for the two weeks prior to the event.
- Invite your congregation to attend the Celebration of Prayer event on Thursday, May 2.
- Respond to our mailing by financially participating and helping to cover Lancaster County National Day of Prayer expenses.
- Sponsor a newspaper or radio ad by contacting email@example.com or 717-397-0610.
- Organize a Community Prayer Gathering at your church by contacting Doug Myer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Encourage your teens to attend the Youth Edition. Contact Jared Schnapf at email@example.com or 717-393-9600.
- Share details about the motorcycle ride around the county. Contact Dave Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-274-3443.
Pray for Our Legislators
PA Family Institute organizes opportunities for local pastors to pray with and for our legislators. If you're interested in learning more, contact Kurt Weaver at email@example.com.