Help Serve at the Lancaster County National Day of Prayer
Many hands and hearts are needed to achieve our one day event, and when God's people gather together in unity, great things are accomplished! Can you give of your resources or talents?
Here's just a few ways you could get involved:
Share Your Gifts:
- Set-up and tear-down of sound equipment for Celebration of Prayer.
- Volunteer to park cars
- Volunteer to collect the offering
- Facilities clean-up crew
Show Your Support:
- Support the many different events happening by attending!
Pray for Us:
- Pray for all who are involved in the planning and preparation that goes into this event.
- Pray for the many lives that will be changed because of National Day of Prayer.
- Pray for our evening Celebration of Prayer, our worship leaders, the choir, the prayer leader, and local worship musicians.
Share Your Financial Support:
- Give toward the overall expenses of the evening: sound, lighting, video.
- Assist with honorary guests' travel expenses.
- There are so many opportunities to get involved! Contact Doug Myer at WDAC! Call 717-284-4123.